|All training sessions will be held in the conference
room in the new terminal building
at Harry Browne Airport, 4821 Janes Rd, Saginaw, MI. (unless other wise
||Major Emergency Event Preparedness
|| Portable antennas / MBS Exercise
||Direction Finding exercise
(Randle Wicks park)
||Picnic and Movie Night
||ARRL/Local SET prep
- January - ICS or Incident Command System Overview.
We will run through ICS-100c as a refresher for the May MBS
- February - Are your prepared to fill a role for a major
emergerncy event? This training will give you some ideas on what is
- March - Winlink review and hands on exercise (
this is a prep for the MBS May exercise)
- April - Tom N8EUI will show us different types of
portable antennas for ECOM use on vehicles. We
will also cover the participants guide for the MBS exercise.
- May - May MBS exercise review and discussion.
- June - Direction finding exercise - fox hunt exercise
using teams in Randle Wicks park
- July - N/A
- August - Movie and picnic night, For the picnic, please bring a dish to pass and
a chair for the movie
- September - We will be preparing for the ARRL/Local/State
SET set for October 8.
- October - SET review
- November - TBD
- December - Annual joint breakfast with SVARA, Daniel's
Grill, 100 S. Michigan at Court St.
Directions: (from North or South)
Exit I-75 at E. Holland Ave (M-46) and travel East to N. Towerline
Road. Turn left
and travel North to Janes Road. Turn right and travel East.
The airport will be on
your left. Enter the main entrance. The Pilots Lounge is
located in the large hanger
2021 Training Schedule,
2020 Training Schedule,
2019 Training Schedule,
2018 Training Schedule,
Training Schedule, 2015 Training
Schedule, 2014 Training
Schedule, 2013 Training
Schedule, 2012 Training
Schedule, 2011 Training
Schedule, 2010 Training